Nothing beats a fabulous fashion show. Last weekend, Hotel Bellevue and Bellevue Club hosted the incredible “Couture Du Jour” Fashion show, which featured local designers and shops, and benefited .
The fashion show was hosted by the fabulous event planner Eduardo Khawam. There were so many different lines and categories in the , which is a stunning venue. They even had a special performance by Seattle singer Rose Renee, who was absolutely amazing! Check out her music Facebook page!
Also, they only featured local boutiques and designers.
• ADICORA Swim: Native Venezuelan Niveen Heaton blends South American and American styles in premium fabrics for bright, beautiful swimwear.
• La Bijou: This Bellevue boutique carries the finest in women’s lingerie and men’s briefs, La Bijou aims to make all women feel beautiful and feminine.
• VINCE: Located in , this boutique offers luxurious casual staples.
• : From casual to evening, David Lawrence (located at The Shops at The Bravern in Bellevue) has had the men and women of Seattle fashionably covered for two decades.
• Built for Man: This local designer creates practical, comfortable and stylish men’s wear from the finest yarns woven by communities in Peru that participate in The Loom Project.
• Hendricks Park: These clothing style experts show off the latest in a variety of men’s looks.
• : One of the premier bridal boutiques in Bellevue, La Belle Reve also has a fabulous selection of evening wear for women of all ages.
The show also featured two up-and-coming local designers, chosen through the help of members and friends of the Bellevue Club:
-Mary Kelsay's MEKA Clothing
-Kathy Sabin's Kreati Ka
The Bellevue club out did themselves with the “Couture Du Jour” Fashion show. The evening included prizes, including a purse from the Sex and the City movie. Amazing! I even won a $25 gift certificate to from a tweeting contest they had. I can't wait to see what they have in store next year.
For more photos from the show, check out Eastside Fashion facebook page!