April 6: Free First Friday and the Free First Friday Workshop at the
- Free First Friday: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Workshop between 5:30 and 7:30 p.m.
- Enjoy free admission to Bellevue Arts Museum every first Friday of the month. You also can sign up for the evening workshop for kids 5 to 12. The workshop is between 5:30 and 7:30 p.m. Students will enjoy a pizza dinner and snacks, tour Barb Smith’s Making Mends exhibit, then create a piece of art inspired by her work.
- Cost: Free First Friday is Free; Workshop: $30 per child or $50 for two children, register online, call 425-420-2677 for more information.
April 6: Parents Night Out at
- 6 - 9:30 pm
- For ages three and up. Children must be potty trained. Open to non-members and members of My Gym Bellevue.
- Enjoy a date night in Bellevue. Your child will have a great time at My Gym meeting new friends and enjoying activities including games and play time in the gym, supervised by My Gym staff. Pizza dinner included!
- Cost: $35 first child, $20 each additional sibling
- Pre-registration required by calling 425 451-1393 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
April 7: Easter at Crossroads Bellevue
- 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at
- Hunt for 5,000 free Easter eggs filled with candy, get a free family photo with the Easter Bunny taken by 2 Stops Studio and enjoy live music with Crème Tangerine and Kitt Bender plus free raffle giveaways at 3 p.m.from the Main Stage.
- Sponsored by New Grace Church
April 7: Kids Workshop
- 9 am to noon
- For kids five to twelve
- Kids will build a window bird feeder while learning tool safety. In addition to their project, each child also receives a kid-size Home Depot apron and an achievement pin.
- Cost: Free
April 7: Get Crafty Saturday at the
- 1 - 3 p.m.
- For ages 4 to 12.
- Design your own beautiful wooden picture frame to hold a special moment in time inspired by Dirk Staschke sculptures in the current BAM exhibit Falling Feels a Lot Like Flying.
- Cost: $2 materials fee per child or free with admission
April 8: Easter Brunch at the Salish Lodge and Spa at Snoqualmie Falls
- 7 am to 4 pm
- The Salish offers two family friendly Easter brunch options this year in the Dining Room and Ballroom.
- Cost: $52 to $72 adult, $26 to $36 ages six to twelve, kids five and under are free
- This popular event requires reservations by calling 425-888-2556.
April 11: Student Wednesday at the
- 1 -5 p.m.
- Students of all ages are encouraged to visit BAM for free on the 2nd Wednesday of every month.
- Cost: Free when you print out and bring this online coupon.
Kids Eat Free Tuesdays at
- Kids eat free 5 pm to 10 pm. One kid entrée per full priced adult entrée purchased.
- Good Through: Ongoing
Early Bird Special at the Salish Spa
- Need to escape – however briefly? Book a 50 or 80 minute service at the Salish Spa Monday through Friday from 8 am to 11 am and get $40 off.
- After or before you receive your treatment, relax in one of the steam rooms, dry sauna and therapeutic soaking pools.
- Call 425-888-2556 to make a reservation.
- Good through: Offer valid for new bookings only through March 31, 2012 and can not be combined with any other specials.