It's not quite this week, but get your tickets for "Sing-A-Long With the 'Sound of Music,'" coming up next week at .
You can sing along with Julie Andrews, as you and your family watches the classic movie on the big screen in magnificent Technicolor and glorious CinemaScope. Don't know the lyrics? Don't worry; there will be subtitles for all the songs.
People in the best costumes also can have a chance to win prizes from and . Dress up as your favorite character and join in the fun. Tickets are $22 for adults, $18 for students and seniors, $62 for a family pass, $17 each for a group of ten or more together. For more information call 425 450-3810. Purchase tickets online.
March 14: Student Wednesday at the
- 1- 5 p.m.
- Students of all ages are invited to visit BAM for free every second Wednesday of the month.
- Cost: Free for students with the online coupon.
March 14: Lego Meet Up at
- 2:30 - 3:30 pm
- Join other Lego loving kids for an hour of fun every second Wednesday of the month.
- Cost: Free
March 15: Indoor Play at the
- 9 am to 11:30 am
- For kids ages five and under with an adult caregiver.
- Great indoor fun in the center’s gym with toys and play structures.
- You must supervise your child at all times.
- $3 per child/per session for Bellevue residents, $4 non residents, kids under age one are free. Questions? Call 425 452-7686
March 15: Strategic Gaming Club for Teens at the
- 3:00 pm to 6:30 pm
- Meet up with other teens who enjoy playing Dungeons and Dragons and other role playing games.
- Cost: Free
March 17: Get Crafty Saturday at the
- For kids ages four to twelve
- Create a lost and found collage. For inspiration, first visit the exhibit Making Mends. Then create a work of art using a wide range of fun and curious materials that are often lost or found.
- Cost: $2 materials fee per child or free with admission
March 19: Masterpiece Mondays at
- 10 - 11 a.m.
- For ages three and older with an adult caregiver.
- Create a special art project to take home.
- Cost: $2 supply fee
Save the Date!
- March 24 and 25: Sing-a-Long Sound of Music at the
- March 24 at 7 p.m., March 25 at 2 p.m.
- For families with kids ages five and up.
- Get ready to yodel! This is your family's chance to sing along to the most successful musical of all time. The movie will play on a big screen with subtitles so you can easily sing along.
- Dress as your favorite character and compete for great prizes.
- Adults - $22, Students and Seniors $18, Family Pass - $62 or get a group of ten or more together and tickets are $17 each. Questions? Call 425 450-3810.
- Purchase tickets online.
- St. Patrick’s Day Lucky Gold Coins! Pick a gold coin at the store on 3/17 and discover your luck.
- Pick the right coin and your entire purchase up to $100 could be free.
- Good Through: March 17, 2012
- Kids Eat Free
- 4 pm to 10 pm Tuesday and Saturday
- For kids ten and under.
- Get a free entrée from the kids’ menu with the purchase of an adult entrée.
- Good Through: Ongoing