The Argosy Cruises Christmas Ships flotilla, a holiday tradition since 1949, will stop in Bellevue on Friday night.
The ships are sailing out of the Kirkland Marina downtown Dec. 13-16 and Dec. 20-23, with stops at several spots on the Lake Washington shoreline around town.
They will stop at Bellevue's Meydenbauer Bay from 8 to 8:20 p.m. Friday, Dec. 14. If you're out and get some pictures, be sure to share them on this story. (Hit the upload photos and videos button.)
If you want to catch the ships another night, here is the full schedule. For details, see the Argosy Cruises Web page here.
- Dec. 14 - Leaves Kirkland Marina at 6:30 p.m., stopping at Carillon Point at 6:45 p.m. Stops at Meydenbauer Bay at 8 p.m.
- Dec. 15 - Two sailings, leaving Kirkland Marina at 3:30 p.m., stopping at Houghton Beach at 5:30 p.m. and leaving the marina again at 8 p.m. with stops across the lake.
- Dec. 16 - Leaves Kirkland Marina at 5 p.m., stopping at Juanita Beach at 7 p.m.
- Dec. 20 - Leaves Kirkland Marina at 7 p.m. with stops at points outside of Kirkland.
- Dec. 21 - Leaves Kirkland Marina at 6:30 p.m. with stops at points outside of Kirkland.
- Dec. 22 - Two sailings, leaving Kirkland Marina at 3:45 and 8 p.m., and staying there for caroling at 3:55 p.m.
- Dec. 23 - Two sailings from Marina Park at 3:45 p.m. and 8 p.m., stopping at Waverly Beach at 4:45 p.m.