Northwest Teambuilding is running the course, which was built over the summer. The expansion to the city's outdoor Challenge Course was made possible after the city purchased a 14-acre parcel next to the South Bellevue Community Center and Eastgate Park last September.
The zip lines are between 183-feet to 458-feet long, according to city plans.
Northwest Teambuilding provided the following information on the new zip lines.
The zip lines will be open through Oct. 27:
- Fridays 9am, 10:30am, 12noon, 1:30pm, 3pm, 4:30pm
- Saturdays 9am, 10:30am, 12noon, 1:30pm, 3pm, 4:30pm
- Sundays 10:30am, 12noon, 1:30pm, 3pm, 4:30pm
- Youth: Bellevue Resident - $40; Non-Resident - $48
- Adult: Bellevue Resident - $65; Non-Resident - $78
- Online at http://activitysearch.myparksandrecreation.com/ . Type in ‘Bellevue Zip Tour’ in the search box.
- At South Bellevue Community Center, 14509 SE Newport Way, Bellevue, 98006
- Phone (425) 452-4240
- Tours are limited to a maximum of 8 people
- Payment is required at time of registration – Visa/MasterCard
- Email questions to email@example.com