Updated: 2 p.m. Nov. 2:
The Kung Ho Gourmet Chinese Restaurant was re-opened, Nov. 2, 2012 at 11:15 am, according to Public Health-Seattle-King County.
The Kung Ho Gourmet Chinese Restaurant located at 3640 128th Ave SE, Bellevue, WA 98006 was closed by a Public Health food inspector on Tuesday, Oct. 30, 2012 at 1:40 pm for multiple violations. The establishment will be reopened once the inspector confirms that all issues have been resolved.
The violations include the following:
- Potentially hazardous foods at unsafe temperatures
- Improper cooling of potentially hazarous food
- Poor personal hygiene practices
- Handwashing facilities inaccessible
- Toxic items not properly stored/labled (i.e. pesticides in food preparation area)
This story will be updated when the restaurant has reopened.
-- Information from Public Health Seattle and King County