Update April 6, 2012: Top Gun has re-opened April 6, 2012 at 11:10 a.m., according to Public Health Department of Seattle and King County.
Original story, April 5
The Public Health Department of Seattle and King County issued this release today:
located at 12450 SE 38th St, Bellevue, WA 98006 was closed by a Public Health food inspector on April 5, 2012 at 2:15 pm for the following violations:
- Imminent health hazard: 100 red critical points and 126 total points
- Inadequate facilities to control temperatures of potentially hazardous food
- Poor personal hygiene practices, hands not washed
- Equipment not properly sanitized
- Handwashing facilities inaccessible
- Toxic items not properly stored/labeled
The establishment will be reopened once the inspector has confirmed that all issues have been resolved.
Bellevue Patch will update this article when the restaurant is reopened.