It’s Thursday, and you’ve got no idea what you’ll do for the weekend.
Bellevue Patch is coming to the rescue. We’ve got the best bets for your done-work-outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit and new bars, restaurants and shops to explore.
- Where/When: Thursday, Friday and Saturday at
- Why Go: Be sure to catch Bellevue College's production of "The Three Musketeers" this weekend. It's filled with fast-paced action, witty dialog, dazzling, true-to-life swordplay and a lively, student-composed score.
- Pricing: $12 general admission and $10 for students
- Where/When: 7:30pm on Friday, March 11th at the .
- Why Go: Don't miss your chance to see Grammy nominated David Haas and recording artist Lori True this Friday at the Grace Lutheran Church in Bellevue.
- Pricing: $12 suggested donation.
- Where/When: 1pm - 3pm on Saturday, March 12th at the Bellevue Arts Museum.
- Why Go: If you're interested in picking up some new drawing techniques you won't want to miss this Pratt Demo with artist Kiki McInnis.
- Pricing: Free.
- Where/When: 1pm on Saturday, March 12th at the .
- Why Go: Come out and show your Irish roots at this 5k run/walk. In addition to the fun run, prizes will be awarded for most creative costume and other categories.
- Pricing: $20 or $15 for kids, and $25 on race day.
- Where/When: Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the .
- Why Go: This performance of Giselle is sure to move you. A peasant girl whose true love for a nobleman is not realized until her death is transported to the land of "Wilis." Check out the International Ballet Theatre 2010/2011 Season Preview.
- Pricing: Tickets range from $24 to $50.
And still you want more? Check out our family-friendly refreshed every Wednesday.