1. , 1116 108th Ave NE, will celebrate its 19th birthday this Saturday, Sept. 10, with cake, door prizes, and sales in both of its stores. Get there while you can -- .
2. Catch high school varsity football Friday and Saturday, Sept. 9 and 10. The Wolverines , and the Saints
3. Don’t miss the Northwest Perennial Alliance fall sale at , 12001 Main St, on Saturday, Sept. 10 from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Shop for plants that add fall and winter interest to the garden, including perennials from the famous NPA Border and an array of plants from specialty nurseries.
4. is taking reservations for its 2 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 10 showing of Walden.The film begins with a documentary of Thoreau's life, set in Walden Woods, followed by a full live-audience production of the Walden play – the two act, four character play is a conversation between Thoreau and Ralph Waldo Emerson set during the final two days Thoreau spent in his cabin before leaving Walden Pond. .
5. Want to Swing Dance but don’t know how? Check out the , Sept. 11 from 7 – 10 p.m. at the , 4063 148th Ave NE. The evening begins with a free dance lesson from 7 – 7:30 p.m.—beginners welcome.