Do you have memories or photos of shopping center over its 50-year history? has put out a call for photos, ephemera or other memorabilia.
Here is what Eastide Heritage Center sent to supporters:
Eastside Heritage Center is partnering with Crossroads Bellevue to develop displays in honor of its 50th Anniversary this year.
We need your help!
Do you have memories of Crossroads Shopping Center stores, restaurants or activities? Do you have photos, ephemera or other memorabilia that you would be willing to share for display?
In particular, we are looking for:
- Exterior images of the Center Stage (Playbarn) building/storefront
- Images of Crossroads in the first twenty years (1962-early 1980s)
- Images of the Ice Rink (with children skating)
- Aerials / Wide Shots of the Crossroads area prior to 1980
- Memories - quotes and stories of experiences at Crossroads. Did you have a favorite store or restaurant? Do you recall family skating outings? A memorable special event that you attended? A family tradition of taking Santa photos at Crossroads? Memories of a show at the Playbarn?