The Bellevue Saturday Market will hold its final market of the season this Saturday, including fall offerings that would be great for a Thanksgiving feast.
Looking for a new recipe? Also on Bellevue Patch: Thanksgiving Recipes: Beyond the Traditional Bird
According to the Market, vendors are expected to bring potatoes, onions, shallots, garlic, celery, eggs, sausage, cheese, winter squash, sugar pumpkins, apples, pears, spinach, tomatoes, arugula, beets, turnips, leeks, kale, chard, carrots, brussels sprouts, cauliflower, broccoli, fresh sage, thyme and parsley and other great fixings.
Add these favorites to your Thanksgiving Day Shopping List:
- Local Cranberries from Bloom Creek Farm
- Manini's Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread, Pie Crust Dough and Dinner Rolls
- Pumpkin Ravioli from La Pasta
- Smoked Salmon from Loki Fish Company (delicious appetizer)
- Pear Jam w/Red Wine & Cinnamon, Smoky Apple Butter or Quince Jelly
- Buckwheat, Blueberry, Raspberry and Wildflower Honey
- Pete's Perfect Fudge and Toffee (great hostess gift!)
- Bellevue Farmers Market Cookbook (another greathostess gift!)
- A quart of farm-fresh Got Soup for a healthy, quick meal during the busy week ahead
- Artisan Bread from Snohomish Bakery
The Bellevue Saturday Market is from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. at First Congregational Church, 752 108th Ave NE.