1. There’s no shortage of things to do in and around Bellevue, but don’t forget it’s the last weekend of Jesus Christ Superstar at the Village Theatre in Issaquah. The theatre calls it a "fresh, immediate, and intense retelling of a 40-year-old classic musical."
2. Take the whole family to visit the impressive traveling replica of the Vietnam Memorial, on display all weekend at in Bellevue. Pencils and paper will be available for you to make rubbings of names.
3. This Sunday, July 3, join a Park Ranger to explore Wintering Wildlife, Mushrooms or Lichens in . The event is open to all—.
4. The is throwing a party for its seventh birthday on Saturday, July 2, from 11 a.m.-3 p.m., with a local vendor fair celebrating some of the store’s local producers. Learn more about who will be there
5. If you happen to be into ultimate fighting, you can watch UFC 132 for free at in Bellevue Square this Saturday, July 2, starting at 7 p.m.