1. Seattle Civic Christmas Ships will be at the , 419 98th Ave. SE, from 7:45 - 8:05 p.m.
2. Today is the first day of winter. Enjoy!
3. Today is also officially recognized as Forefather's Day, marking the day in 1620 that the Pilgrims landed at Plymouth Rock — none too pleased about the weather, most likely.
4. There will be no board meeting tonight. For information on upcoming meetings, check out the district's website.
5. Adults 65 and older can enjoy a delicious hot lunch today for a suggested donation of $3 at the , 4063 148th Ave. NE. The lunches are provided and prepared by the Catholic Community Services staff and Community Center volunteers.