1. Join the King County Library System for a free Citizenship Information Fair on Tuesday, July 12 at , 116 Bellevue Square, from 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
2. Come watch Despicable Me! on the big screen tonight from 7:30 – 9:30 p.m. and enjoy free popcorn at , 10201 NE 4th St. Thank you to Intelius, Inc for sponsoring this event. All donations will go to The Sophia Way, a non-profit in Bellevue offering supportive services and shelter to single adult homeless women in East King County. Find out more .
3. The Parks and Community Services Board holds its regular meeting tonight from 6 – 8 p.m., , 450 110th Ave NE. Current agendas and notes are posted here prior to the meetings.
4. Plan ahead for Wednesday comedy and live music at the . If you’re really feeling brave, you can show up at 7 p.m. and sign up to tell a few jokes, too. The show starts at 7:30 p.m., and is followed by live music in the lounge by Herding Cats.
5. Plan ahead part two: tomorrow from 7 – 8 p.m. at , 13850 Bel Red Rd,, Astara Briski presents a free workshop on Being Present: Powerful Mind-Body Practices for Well-Being.