1. Ready to art it up in downtown Bellevue? artsFest begins today in downtown Bellevue with performance art, live music, artist demonstrations and delicious food. Three arts fairs converge—the Bellevue Arts Museum's artsfair, the Bellevue Festival of the Arts and the Bellevue Downtown Association's Sixth Street Fair. More than 320,000 art enthusiasts seize their once-a-year opportunity to buy unique, handmade works of art.
2. And how will you get to the arts festivals? Free parking for the Bellevue Arts and Crafts Fair at , 9625 NE 8th St. Walk over to Grace ANYTIME (only three blocks west of ) during the day for a grassy and cool place to rest and relax. From 5:30 to 8 p.m. on Friday and Saturday they will have LIVE MUSIC to calm and refresh. Dave Irish, Total Experience Gospel Choir, Karen Lee Schwab and the Basementeurs are on the lawn.
3. Did you know that as a special bonus to artsfair, BAM will be offering free entry to all of its galleries during the festival? You can enjoy exhibits such as , , , and .
4. Let the fun continue tonight at Parlor Live Comedy with comedian Kyle Cease. Tickets range in price from $20-$30, and the shows start at 7:30 and 10 p.m.
5. If you’re looking for a little night music, internationally reknowned pianist and composer Scott Cossu will perform at tonight from 7–9 p.m.