It’s Thursday, and you’ve got no idea what you’ll do for the weekend.
Bellevue Patch is coming to the rescue. We’ve got the best bets for your done-work-outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit and new bars, restaurants and shops to explore.
- Where/When: 5 p.m. Fri, April 8 at Munchbar in .
- Why Go: Come celebrate the first home game of the season with Mariners legend, Edgar Martinez. He'll be on site to meet fans and to promote his new Tequila Mescal, "El Zacatecano".
- Pricing: No cover. Get there early though, this event is sure to draw a crowd.
- Where/When: 8 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. on Friday and Saturday at in Kirkland.
- Why Go: You've seen him roast mega stars like Pamela Anderson, Hugh Hefner, Joan Rivers and most recently Donald Trump. Now the Roast Master General himself, Jeffrey Ross is coming to Kirkland's Laughs Comedy Spot for two nights of non-stop laughter. Here's a YouTube clip of Ross's stand-up routine. Enjoy.
- Pricing: Tickets are $25 and $30. Hurry though, this show will sell out!
- Where/When: 2 p.m. - 4 p.m. Sat, April 9 at the .
- Why Go: Do your part to help a nation in need while getting a great workout in at the same time! Not quiet sure what exactly Zumba is? Let University Place Patch Editor, enlighten you with this hilarious video from UP Patch.
- Pricing: Make a suggested donation of $20 per person at the door. See the for more information about making donations.
- Where/When: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. on Sat, April 9 at .
- Why Go: This event is meant to educate, inspire and motivate women of all ages and backgrounds. There will be guest speakers presenting on a wide array of topics that matter to women. A fun fashion show where you could win a free make-over. And even a fitness stage that will feature Zumba, Pilates, Yoga, Belly Dancing, Kickboxing and Strength training.
- Pricing: $10.00 at the door.
- Where/When: Every Sunday beginning at 3 p.m., at the in Redmond.
- Why Go: Did you know Mack & Jack's is brewed here locally? It's true, the brewery is located just across the way in Redmond. Pay them a visit this Sunday and see how this delicious beer is made. You'll even get a few free samples!
- Cost: Free. All ages welcome, just bring ID if you want to sample the beer.