It’s Thursday, and you’ve got no idea what you’ll do for the weekend.
Bellevue Patch is coming to the rescue. We’ve got the best bets for your done-with-work-get-me-outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit and new establishments to explore.
- Where/When: Friday and Saturday at the .
- Why Go: If you're into hunting, fishing, hiking, or anything inbetween, this convention is for you. They'll have wild life auctions, raffles, art, fashion and much more.
- Pricing: Tickets run between $50 - $125.
- Where/When: Friday, Feb. 18th and Saturday, Feb. 19th at the Tacoma Dome.
- Why Go: Come root on Bellevue area wrestlers as they compete at state.
- Pricing: Day passes available for $11-$15; two-day passes available for $23.
- Where/When: 6:30pm - 8:30pm on Friday, Feb. 18th at the .
- Why Go: Come and learn about the humble beginnings of one of the world’s most influential textile arts publications.
- Pricing: Free with admission to the Bellevue Arts Museum.
- Where/When: Feb. 17th - Feb 19th at the Parlor Live Comedy Club.
- Why Go: Jeff Dye is hilarious and he's from the Seattle area! Here's a sneak peek of his stand up routine.
- Pricing: $25 - $35
- Where/When: 7pm - 9:30pm on Friday, Feb. 18th at the Crossroads Market Stage.
- Why Go: Come groove to these energetic funky and classic R & B grooves by Bump Kitchen.
- Pricing: Free.
And still you want more? Check out our family-friendly , refreshed every Wednesday.