It's the weekend! What are you going to do?
Bellevue Patch is coming to the rescue. We’ve got the best bets for your done-work, outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit and new places to explore.
Is there something we missed? Let us know by sharing the event details in the comments section.
- Where/When: 10 a.m. to noon Saturday at
- Why Go: Celebrate all things Spring at Hotel Bellevue's upcoming Brunch Tweetup! Join the Hotel Bellevue/Bellevue Club for networking, raffles and a light breakfast. Check out their Facebook page for information on their Twitter contest. The prize is a free night's stay at Hotel Bellevue.
- Cost: Free. RSVP to email@example.com to guarantee your spot. Come in your best festive spring attire.
- Where/When: 7 a.m. on Sunday, April 1 at in Renton.
- Why Go: Come on out and show your Seahawks spirit at the 2012 Seahawks 12K Run this Sunday at The Landing. The run will start and finish at The Landing and run along the southeast shore of Lake Washington, offering participants a unique opportunity to run around the Seahawks training facility, the Virginia Mason Athletic Center. Take part in the ROOT Sports Seahawks Spirit Contest by wearing your favorite Seahawks paraphernalia or costume! Prizes will be awarded to 10 lucky winners.
- Cost: Registration ranges between $10 and $45.
- Where/When: 9 p.m. on Sunday, April 1, at The Spot Off Main in Bellevue.
- Why Go: Channel your inner diva and come out to The Spot for some free karaoke.
- Pricing: Free.
- Where/When: 7:30 p.m. and 10 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, March 30-31, at .
- Why Go: If you’re looking for laughs this weekend, you won’t have to travel very far to get them. Join Mike Vecchione and Cy Amundson at the Parlor Live and laugh the night away. Check out these YouTube clips of Vecchione and Amundson doing their thing to see if this show is for you.
- Cost: Tickets range between $15 and $25.
- Where/When: 7 p.m. on Friday, March 30; 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. on Saturday, March 31; 2 p.m. on Sunday, April 1, at the .
- Why Go: This original, fun script takes an irreverent look at the classic fairy tales. Classic characters from different fairy tales find themselves all mixed up in this delightful story. It brings fun and happiness to the whole family.
- Cost: Tickets are $12. Tickets for Saturday’s 2 p.m. matinee are $5.
- Where/When: 7:30 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, 2 p.m. on Sunday, March 30 - April 1, at .
- Why Go: If you missed South Pacific last weekend at the KPC, this weekend will be your last chance to catch this inspiring performance. The performance is set in an island paradise during World War II and focuses on two parallel love stories that are threatened by the dangers of prejudice and war.
- Cost: Adults: $37; Seniors: $35; Youths: $35.