It's a merry holiday, but perhaps there are batteries to buy, you forgot an ingredient for Christmas dinner, or you just need to get out.
Bellevue Patch found a few places that are open on Christmas Day:
1) The in and the at the are open today. Tickets to the Magic Season Ice Arena are $10, including skate rental, or $7 if you bring your own skates. Garden d'Lights tickets are $5, and it is highly recommended to purchase your tickets ahead of time.
2) Do you need to get that last minute ingredient for your Christmas dinner? The Bellevue Village (the one on the corner of NE 8th Street and 102nd Avenue NE) will be open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. The Safeway stores in Bellevue will be open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m..
3) Need to get batteries for that new toy, a last minute hostess gift, or get some cough medicine or fill a prescription? , 653 156th Avenue NEwill be open 24 hours including the pharmacy and the will be open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (pharmacy closed), according to the local chain's website.
4) Are any restaurants open? The .
5) Need some entertainment or got some movie passes? , , and are all open today. New movies include "We Bought a Zoo," "The Adventures of Tintin" and "Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol." Check out our sister site Moviefone for details.
What about tomorrow -- Dec. 26 -- which will be a federal holiday for many? Check out our guide to for more information.