Spook Fest at the South Bellevue Community Center starts is this weekend just in time to get families in the mood for the Halloween season.
Tickets are $5 to the event, which is at the South Bellevue Community Center, 14509 SE Newport Way,Bellevue, WA.
Spook Fest is a Howling Halloween Festival for the whole family! Five Halloween events rolled into one fun weekend!
Haunted Indoor Miniature Golf, Fri. and Sat. 8 - 11 pm;
The Great Pumpkin Race, Sat. 10 am - 2 pm;
Spook Fest Pancake Breakfast with Kimmie the Witch, Sat. 8:30 - 10 am;
Zumba Fitness Halloween Party, Fri. 7 - 8:30 pm;
Drop-In Halloween Miniature Golf, Sat. 9 am - 5 pm & Sun. 10 am - 2 pm
More local Halloween activities
- Zombies at Bellevue Youth Theatre, 7 p.m. Oct. 26 and 27 and Nov. 2 and 3, and 2 p.m. Oct. 28, Nov. 3 and 4, 16661 Northup Way, Bellevue, WA, $12
- Harvest Costume Contest at Highland Community Center, Friday, Oct. 26, 2012, 9:00 am Highland Community Center and Skate Park, 14224 Bel Red Rd, Bellevue, WA. $3.00
- Haunted Halls Halloween House, Saturday, Oct. 27, 2012, 4:00 pm, Bellevue High School, 10416 Wolverine Way, Bellevue, WA, $10.00
- Samena Spooktacular!, Saturday, Oct. 27, 2012, 5:00 pm, Samena Swim & Recreation Club, 15231 Lake Hills Blvd, Bellevue, WA, $24.00.
- Halloween Spooktacular, Monday, Oct. 29, 2012, 5:00 pm, KidsQuest Children's Museum, 4091 Factoria Square Mall SE, Bellevue, WA, $7.00
- Extreme Halloween Trunk or Treat, Wednesday, Oct. 31, 2012, 6:30 pm, Champions Centre, 2649 145th Pl SE, Bellevue, WA, Free.
- Family Fun Fest at Bellevue Square, Wednesday, Oct. 31 from 5-7 p.m., Bellevue Square, Free.
What's your favorite Bellevue Halloween event? Tell us in the comments.