Looking for something to do this weekend in Bellevue? You're in the right place.
This Friday, will host a benefit for Children's Response Center, a program of Harborview Medical Center that provides emergency services for assaulted and traumatized children. Your Local Market hopes to raise over $10,000 for the center.
- When/Where: 5-8 p.m. Friday, March 16 at Your Local Market in Bellevue.
- Why Go: Each Friday Fest, Your Local Market transforms the store into a shopping party by turning up the music and providing free wine, beer, and food tastings. There will be a silent auction and door prizes, with items and services generously donated by local businesses. Your Local Market will donate 10 percent of Friday’s online and in-store sales to Children's Response Center. This Friday, Sabra Ricci, chef to the stars and longtime astrologist will be here during Friday Fest signing her delightful new cookbook Lobster for Leos, Cookies for Capricorns: An Astrology Lover's Cookbook. Come by and pick up a signed copy and meet the chef.
- Cost: No cover.
Looking for more things to fill out your weekend? Check out these other picks for the activities to hit and new bars, restaurants and shops to explore.
- Where/When: 8-11 p.m. on Friday, March 16, at in Bellevue.
- Why Go: Get your live music fix at Cypress this Friday night. St. Paul de Vence is an indie Americana band with soulful lyrics and percussive beats. Check out this very cool YouTube clip of a St. paul de Vence performance to see if this show is for you.
- Cost: No cover.
- Where/When: 8-11 a.m. on Saturday, March 17, at in Bellevue.
- Why Go: Join Samena Swim & Recreation Club this Saturday for their 3rd annual St. Patty’s Day Dash in Lake Hills. The 5K course has been mapped outon the trails surrounding the Lake Hills area. Dress up and show your Irish spirit. Awards are given out for most spirited and other fun categories. Snacks and drinks are provided after the race.
- Cost: Registration varies. Souvenir T-shirts are included in the cost and will be available for pick up two weeks post-race.
- Where/When: 7:30 p.m.-12 a.m. on Saturday, March 17, at in Bellevue.
- Why Go: Don’t forget your dancing shoes for this fun family friendly event at the Lake Sammamish Foursquare Church. DJ Bizzel will be on site all night playing all your favorite tunes.
- Cost: $10 per person, children under 8 are free.
- Where/When: 2:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, March 17, at in Kirkland.
- Why Go: Join Studio East for the opening night of their newest production,Drowsy Chaperone. This delightful musical is sure to entertain audiences of all ages. Enjoy the show!
- Cost: Tickets are $14 for adults and $12 for seniors and youths.
- Where/When: 11 a.m.-2 p.m. on Saturday, March 17, at in Woodinville.
- Why Go: Whether you have a new garden, an older, overgrown garden, or an area that needs updating or renovating, a landscape designer can be tremendously helpful. Meet and greet representatives from local, hand-selected landscape design companies in a friendly, no-pressure environment. Connect with experts, hear about their specialties and learn what they can do for you. No appointment necessary, just stop in and get encouraged, informed and inspired.
- Cost: Free.
- Where/When: 7:30-9 p.m. on Saturday, March 17, at .
- Why Go: Join the Eastside Symphony Orchestra as they perform two popular orchestral suites by Copland and Holst, as well as a unique work for low flutes and strings that was commissioned for the Eastside Symphony. Also on the program is an original composition by one of the orchestra members.
- Cost: $10 for adults, $7 for seniors and youths.
- Where/When: 8 p.m. Thursday through Saturday and 2 p.m. on Sunday at theVillage Theatre in Issaquah.
- Why Go: Join the Village Theatre for the opening weekend of their newest production, It Shoulda Been You. The Village Theatre always puts on a great show and this musical comedy should be no different. Enjoy the show!
- Cost: Tickets range between $35 and $50.
For more activities, check out our , as well.