International best-selling author and keynote speaker Patrick Snow comes to share the nitty-gritty about what it takes to start a career as a professional speaker.
A wealth of information and inspiration, Patrick will share the wisdom learned on his long journey to success (and 20+ tips to shorten your own path to success!)
- What it takes to get paid as a speaker
- The Author-Speaker formula that will make your talks effortless and memorable
- Why Professional Speakers need to be storytellers
- The top "in demand" topics that people get paid to speak about
- What kind of fees are being paid by corporate meeting planners
- How to ensure a meeting planner will want to work with you again
- The Revenue Evolution Ladder and how 99% of business people limit their ability to make money!
- How to leverage one speaking engagement into more.
- Why it pays to be an author if you're a speaker.
Plus, hear a demonstration - a short version of Patrick's keynote, and learn why he's been paid up to $18,000 for a single speech!
If you've thought about turning your expertise into another income stream (or simply a way to attract more clients and make a bigger difference), don't miss this event!
Comments from a previous class:
Patrick delivered the nuts and bolts! Thanks!
-Tim Thomas, Holistic Consultant,
A lot of "ah-ha" moments... very engaging.
-Michelle Ihlan, Commercial Insurance Agent
High-powered and jam-packed with information.
-Joyce Lynn Elder, Consultant
Incredibly valuable. The step-by-step approach was awesome.
-Gus Zandra, SEO/Internet Consultant,
Thank you for an outstanding event. It was inspiring, informational and well worth the time!
-Jeff Bow, Executive Leadership and Business Coach
Patrick, my head is still swimming from all the information and juicy details you gave us from your 10+ years experience in speaking and publishing! This is, hands down, one of the best workshops I've ever attended. I told my husband that, while the workshop was free, I felt I got maybe $395 worth of info!!!
-Laila Atallah, http://careercounselingwithatwist.com/
Friends, Philosophy and Tea is a beautiful events venue. Come early to order tea or a snack... (the tea bar will close when we get started.)
There is no cost for this class, but we ask that you register through Biznik at http://biznik.com/events/professional-speaker-secrets-turn-your-expertise-into-more-clients-cash-and-contribution--9
...or you can contact Kate@TotalWealthCoaching.com or call 206-601-0321 if you are not a Biznik member. (Though I heartily recommend Biznik if you are a business person!)