Let us help you avoid injury, increase your flexibility and range of motion, and create a healthy Summer activity plan.
- What to drink to stay hydrated energy drinks vs water. How much do I need to drink while I'm active Electrolytes? How to use supplements to avoid sore muscles and help recovery from exercise. How to eat-your-water hydration tips for kids. Learn the number one cause of Summer back pain
- LeeAnn will also introduce her Summer program Balance in Action(TM), which identifies and teaches ways to increase flexibility, and adjust your movements towards ease and efficiency. How to reduce minor strains and reduce the risk of long-term pain. LeeAnn will provide handouts that reinforce and organize your movement for ease in everyday activities
- Fun and important tips on hazards of the Sun<>Do I still need to take vitamin D-and other nutrition questions. Do you know how to determine how much vit. D you make on Summer days? Travel tips including a fool-proof way to prevent illness while on the move. Food poisoning prevention and treatment. 5 things you must do to prevent danger to your dog!
- Allergy do's and don'ts...a review of alternative allergy remedies. Mosquito's and ticks- what you need to know. What to do about sunscreens, poisons in a bottle
- Questions and answers for both of us--let's have some fun!!
You must RSVP- materials and space are limited RSVP: 425-452-9366 or email Cost: $20 at door