Lamb's Ears has been operating in Bellevue since 1999, but moved to its current location on 106th Avenue, NE in February of 2010. It is a children's boutique, mostly featuring European-style clothing. According to the manager, about 60 percent of its product is designed for infants to 6-year-old toddlers and the remaining 40 percent for 8-14 year olds.
143 106th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004
(425) 467-1112
  • Accessibility Details: Handicap parking is available and the entrance is level with the ground.
  • Hours: Call for more information
  • Hours: Mon, Tue, 10:30am - 4:30pm; Wed - Sat, 10:30am - 5pm; Sun, closed
Share a review or post about this business.
Posts awaiting your approval 0
Who wants to be the first to post?
See more »